Call for abstracts
The abstract submission system is now open. Click here
Abtract submission deadline: April 30, 2019
Please note that any submission should be original, and not have been published previous to this submission. Any submission must not violate export restrictions.
Submission of an abstract implies that CORDEX has permission to reproduce the abstract in the programme and reports related to the Conference.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract in ENGLISH related to one of the sessions of the symposium.
- Note that the abstract should not be more than 2000 characters including spaces between words
- Maximum file size for uploaded abstracts/files is 30 MB
- A maximum of 3 abstracts can be submitted as first author
Please register online before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted online.
As the number of abstracts that can be accepted for oral presentations is very limited most accepted abstracts will be as poster presentations.
Abstract submission evaluation process
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated carefully by reviewers. The process means that each abstract will be reviewed within three categories:
- Scientific quality: is the research sound original? Is it well written?
- Scientific relevance: Does it fit in the conference session? Does it address the CORDEX themes?
- Scientific impact: Has the study an immediate significant impact in the field? Does it address the large community?
Abstract submission launched: 20 March 2019
Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2019
Decision on acceptance of abstract: 28 June 2019