Registration & Conference Terms and Conditions
The registration is now open. Click here
|On or before 15 August 2019
||After 15 August 2019||On site|
|Regular||2600 CNY||3000 CNY||3500 CNY|
|Students & Early Career Scientists*||1500 CNY||3500 CNY|
* Within 5 years of PhD. Students and Early Career Scientists must supply a letter from their University or Faculty stating current enrolment
- Is included in the registration fees: Regular and Student registration fees cover admission to all oral (plenary and parallel sessions) and poster sessions, coffee breaks, conference lunches, as well as a welcome reception on Tuesday 15th October.
- Is not included in the registration fees: Travel expenses, dinners, per diem or accommodation
- Please note that the deadline for Students/Early Career Scientists registration is 15 September.
Payment can be made using credit card and bank transfer.
Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received. A personal badge will provide access to the scientific sessions and social events you have registered for.
Conference Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment before the Early Bird deadline (August 15, 2019). Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the rules of conduct.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration also applies in these cases.
- Refund of the registrations fee is accepted with 2000 CNY (students 1200 CNY) if notified to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on 15 September.
- After 15 September the registration fee is non-refundable.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the ICRC-CORDEX2019. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the ICRC-CORDEX2019 their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or any other means by an official of the conference. This content may be distributed or published at the discretion of the ICRC-CORDEX2019. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the ICRC-CORDEX2019 in advance in sending a mail to email@example.com.
The organising committee will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or loss of or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related events.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. The conference participants must accept personal responsibility for insurance against travel risk and injury. While the organizers will make every effort to observe best safety practices, the organizers encourage all participants to purchase adequate medical and liability insurance. Participants save and hold harmless the organizers from any and all claims, losses and damages, on account of events beyond their control.