Rules of conduct
The ICRC-CORDEX 2019 is committed to providing a safe, open, and respectful environment for participants of its meetings. The ICRC-CORDEX 2019 encourages all participants to adopt the code of conduct for rigour, respect, and responsibility during the conference.
All participants at ICRC-CORDEX2019 are expected to follow the rules of conduct outlined here.
- Professional and respectful conduct of all attendees is expected.
- Bullying, harassment, intimidation, and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
Inside the building
- It is prohibited to copy any presentation from the desktops in the lecture rooms.
- Mobile phones should be on silent mode or switched off in the lecture rooms.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire congress cent except in the areas designated for smokers.
- Please report any practical issues regarding the conference centre to the ICRC-CORDEX2019 Information both.
Recording by photo, film, or other means
- It is prohibited to take photos or videos of scientific material shown in any oral, or poster presentations unless the presenter authorizes it. Presenters are encouraged to inform the audience if they welcome photos or sharing on social media.
- By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the ICRC-CORDEX2019 their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or any other means by an official of the conference. This content may be distributed or published at the discretion of the ICRC-CORDEX2019. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the ICRC-CORDEX2019 in advance in sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ICRC-CORDEX2019 encourages open discussion on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and blogging platforms during the Conference. The following rules aim to provide means by which the conference participants can embrace social media, while at the same time remaining respectful of presenting authors’ work and protecting their research output:
- Never post any images or video online without the authors’ explicit permission.
- The default assumption is to allow open discussion of confernce oral and poster presentations on social media. However, please respect any request from an author not to disseminate the contents of their presentation.
- If you will be presenting your work at a press conference after your scientific presentation, please ask those in the room not to post about your research until after the press conference has taken place.
Be sure to include the official hashtag, #CORDEX2019, when sharing snippets of your time at the conference on Twitter and elsewhere on social media.
All participants at ICRC-CORDEX2019 are expected to follow the rules of conduct outlined here. Should you observe violations against these rules please contact ICRC-CORDEX2019 Information desk or send an email to email@example.com. Messages to this address are treated confidentially. They are read by conference staff. Violations to the rules of conduct will be taken seriously and appropriate actions will be taken where necessary.